Stuff I’ve made. Opensourced on github: github.com/oxalorg
Static site generators
- genox - Does not provide an api, or force you to code your logic in a templating language. Instead fork it and hack to make this site generator your own.
- Stab Start blogging with this Simple static site generator. Minimal and very small. Fork it NOW!!
- dystic - Intuitive static site generator built of dynamic principles. What you see is what you get.
- Sakura [Project Page] - a minimal classless css theme. Works out of the box without any changes to HTML. Just download and drop it in your website. Done.
- Vader.css - a classless css theme. JOIN THE DARK SIDE.
Command line tools
- ghPublish - directly publish your blog posts to GitHub Pages from the command line.
- smurf - a mini filesystem browser/server which converts markdown files into html on-the-fly.
- wallPy - a command line wallpaper changer fetching data from custom multireddits using praw api. Filters out NSFW, out-of-ratio, low resolution images and also avoids duplicates by hashing image content.
- Ninshu - a complete compiler/interpreter for a self made programming language. Lexing, tokenization and parsing is done using PLY. Unleash the way of the shinobi now!
- BoxWiki - a portable personal wiki solution made using BottlePy
- WoxWiki - a featured personal wiki solution made using Flask
- DoxWiki - Django port of WoxWiki
- phpBlogNinja - Complete blog from scratch with user authentication and registration implementing CRUD for posts and comments using the LAMP stack.