I’m trying out different ways to track tasks which I want to accomplish, like I stated in Expirements, which has lead to my first try on the matter.
It’s a rough outline of what I’m looking forward in the coming 2 weeks, i.e till the end of June.
Python: I find Python interesting. The minimal syntax and space indentations coupled with a very intuitive library makes me just want to learn Python for no other reason.
- Learn the basics.
- Complete the Interactive course from Rice University.
- AutomateWithPython Book
- Solve problems on competition/coding sites.
- Learn to create scripts.
- Look into PyGame?
C++: I’ve been coding in ‘C’ for far too long now. I’ve heard C++ is quite similar, so might as well deal with it now.
- Read code and get comfortable.
- Solve problems on competition/coding sites
- Research about different libraries available.
- Learn the absolute basics.
- Meditate with complete mindfulness for 2 minutes every day.
- Light sitting with no distractions for 5 minutes every day.
I will update the post on 1st July with my thoughts and progress.