The shortness of life is a pain, isn't it? Wish we could live a 1000 years. Hopefully our procrastination wouldn't grow exponentially, or would it?
How would I describe myself? I'd say I am many things. But who do I want to be? What do I want to do? Isn't that more important?
- Chef: I want to cook my own food.
- Musician: I want to play good music. I want to make my own music.
- Philosopher: I want to think more, be more rational. I want to be wise.
- Anthropologist: I want to understand who we are, and how we've survived.
- Healthier: I want to give up artifical food and eat more raw/natural stuff.
- Reader: I want to read a ton of books. I want to gain knowledge and insight from others.
- Farmer/Gardener: I want to grow my own food.
- Mindful: Coz why not?
- Ninja: Learn parkour, learn ninjutsu, learn martial arts, learn meditation, learn stealth and become a rogue ninja.